- Nativity Story Luke Chap 1 and 2
- Armor of God Eph. 6_10-17
- Names of Christ - Immanuel
- ISAIAH 45
- Ultimate Supremacy of Israel
- New Believers Saved through Christ NOW WHAT
- Mentoring and Building our Faith in Christ
- Sin Nature
- Bible Marking Concept
- Armor of God
- Detecting False Prophets and Church Leaders
- Sin - Defined by the Dictionary
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE
Ok, so now you have prayed for salvation and received and ACCEPTED CHRIST As your savior, and Messiah, NOW WHAT???
Though my life as a believer in Christ, I always read or hear about the “Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20 it reads like this…
Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV)
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Mark 16:15-18 (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. (KJV)
So Even though most pastors and ministers, and preachers share this…. They Don’t ALWAYS Have the 1 on 1 time nor do their OWN Leaders of the church they are a part of…
This is not to say they are bad people or Christians as believers in Christ… but as I have experienced like others first hand, while rebuilding my own faith and visiting churches for more than a few times and a few years as well… one someone accepts Christ, they are very excited and happy, and joyful, help you get a bible if that, get you involved in a bible study if that. But none that I have been apart of, EVER HELPS you find someone in the Church they are apart of to help you GROW as a new believer and mentor you more of a 1 on 1 environment…
When you read the Bible… the MOST that Jesus Christ Taught closely were his 12 HAND PICKED Disciples… 12! Not 200 not 20 in a bible study 1 time a week, and they leave with no contact…. and in the beginning of your new found faith in christ you will have questions and need the 1 on 1 help understanding the bible to get you started, besides any bible study and church sermons....
The Disciples never left Jesus Christ Without Reason…. Jesus as you may read, taught some of the disciples more closely 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 or 3 disciples..
As a New Believer, a believer returning to Faith in Christ, this matters, and it matters to help us be stronger in Christ and also preachers and teachers to other!!.. especially now when a lot of believers, DO BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE END TIMES!!
Here is what the KJV Bible says those with a new life in Christ
Ephesians 4:14-32 (KJV)
New Life in Christ
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
20 But ye have not so learned Christ;
21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
27 Neither give place to the devil.
28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30 And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
NOW EVERYONE SAYS TO READ THE BOOK OF JOHN FIRST... BUT WE WOULD RECCOMMEND A STEP FURTHER TO START... READ JOHN 3:1-18 ESPECIALLY JESUS TALKING TO NICODEMUS you cand and should share this part with family and friends and after you read this, then start over reading the WHOLE Book of John to start with...
So what are some smart choices to make to start with… here are a few we can think of..
AFTER YOU ARE SAVED… Now what, Here is a list of what you need to look for…
- Find a Church new you, that is BIBLE BASED, Christ Doctrine Beliefs. (use the internet look at the church website seek its beliefs and Doctrine page) and read it, if it doesn’t align with the bible and what Christ teaches and the WHOLE BIBLE Says , then do not go to it, even if the people are friendly, keep searching and finding that church that does… visit a church at least 1 time, if your new holy spirit leads you to stay then again make sure that the church is bible based scripture)
- As you find the church, see what kind of Ministries they have… whether it be mens or womens ministries, if you have kids do they have anything for them… call and find out what ministries they DO NOT LIST. Such as multimedia, web based audio etc if you find a calling to serve a church as you grow you want to find that area you are comfortable with and help… even worshipping (music)
- This should be #1 but find out how EASY IT IS to contact and get a response from the Sr. Pastor. Minister… this is important because THEY LEAD THE CHURCH… know where they stand with their beliefs, with the leadership roles and who is acceptable to be leaders as they grow into that role …
- Is the Church Focused on sharing ALL OF GODS WORD… not to about the new testament and Jesus Christ and saving souls like yours, But sermons on HEAVEN AND HELL, sermons and preaching on the End Times (which we are living in),
- Is the Church involved Out reaching to others
- Is the Church more involved with helping the poor and needy as Jesus Christ was.
Is the Church a praying Church? Meaning is there a prayer ministry or weekly prayer gatherings for what would be known as “Prayer Warriors”