- Nativity Story Luke Chap 1 and 2
- Armor of God Eph. 6_10-17
- Names of Christ - Immanuel
- ISAIAH 45
- Ultimate Supremacy of Israel
- New Believers Saved through Christ NOW WHAT
- Mentoring and Building our Faith in Christ
- Sin Nature
- Bible Marking Concept
- Armor of God
- Detecting False Prophets and Church Leaders
- Sin - Defined by the Dictionary
Here is the Bibles AND Dictionary Definition of LOGOS
John 1:1 (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(Logo = WORD)
20 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.,
3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.,
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Gen 15:1 John 1:1)