The Pretribulation Rapture has been a discussion
and even a debate for quite some time….
My Lords Ministries believe in the Pretribulation Rapture for simple reasons
- We don’t believe God will leave his Church on earth during the 7 Year Tribulation period during his wrath
- God Almighty uses ATTENTION Getters, just like the Miracles Jesus Christ performed, God almighty will use the Rapture as his final attention getter for the lost who go through the tribulation to be given 1 last chance to turn to Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- NO ONE KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY
- Jesus Christ will come Like a Thief in the Night
- Jesus Christ is Preparing a Manson for us who believe and have faith in him
From part of a John Piper sermon.
(John Piper's Sermons) All pre-tribulationists believe that the man of lawlessness will be revealed after the rapture, during the great tribulation. In fact, they say that according to verses 6—7 the restrainer, which holds back the appearance of the man of lawlessness, is the Holy Spirit in the church, so that when the church is raptured out of the world, the man of lawlessness will be released. In other words, the church will not be here,
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 1 (Matt 24:36-45)
(KJV) 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
We may add to this add needed.