- No posts to display.
- Nativity Story Luke Chap 1 and 2
- Armor of God Eph. 6_10-17
- Names of Christ - Immanuel
- ISAIAH 45
- Ultimate Supremacy of Israel
- New Believers Saved through Christ NOW WHAT
- Mentoring and Building our Faith in Christ
- Sin Nature
- Bible Marking Concept
- Armor of God
- Detecting False Prophets and Church Leaders
- Sin - Defined by the Dictionary
WE BELIEVE - in the verbal and complete inspiration of the Bible: both the Old and New Testaments. We use only the King James Version of the Bible in English Services, or the Geneva Bible 1599 version..
WE BELIEVE - in one eternal God existing in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Trinity) (John 1:1)
WE BELIEVE - in the Deity of Christ; His virgin birth; His blood atonement; His bodily resurrection; His glorious ascension into Heaven and personal, bodily return.
WE BELIEVE - that all men are sinners by nature and the only way for salvation and reconciliation with God is through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (John 3:16-17, John 14:6)
WE BELIEVE - that the ministry of the church is to win the lost to Christ and build them up in faith and holiness. _____________________________________________________________________________________