The Pretribulation Rapture has been a discussion and even a debate for quite some time….
My Lords Ministries believe in the Pretribulation Rapture for simple reasons
- We don’t believe God will leave his Church on earth during the 7 Year Tribulation period during his wrath
- God Almighty uses ATTENTION Getters, just like the Miracles Jesus Christ performed, God almighty will use the Rapture as his final attention getter for the lost who go through the tribulation to be given 1 last chance to turn to Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- NO ONE KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY
- Jesus Christ will come Like a Thief in the Night
- Jesus Christ is Preparing a Manson for us who believe and have faith in him
From part of a John Piper sermon.
(John Piper's Sermons) All pre-tribulationists believe that the man of lawlessness will be revealed after the rapture, during the great tribulation. In fact, they say that according to verses 6—7 the restrainer, which holds back the appearance of the man of lawlessness, is the Holy Spirit in the church, so that when the church is raptured out of the world, the man of lawlessness will be released. In other words, the church will not be here,
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 1 (Matt 24:36-45)
(KJV) 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
We may add to this add needed.
Ezekiel 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of they people, and say unto the When I bring the sword upon a land if the people of the land take a man of their coasts and set hi for their watchman
33:3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people
33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his head
33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning, his blood shall be upon him. But he that taket warning shall deliver his soul.
Salvation will come ONLY BY THE LORD
1599 GENEVA BIBLE
18 For this saith the Lord (that created heaven, God himself that formed the earth, and made it: he that prepared it, he created it not in vain: he formed it to be [t]inhabited) I am the Lord, and there is none other.
19 I have not spoken in secret, neither [u]in a place of darkness in the earth: I said not in vain unto the seed of Jacob, Seek you me: I the Lord do speak righteousness, and declare righteous things.
20 Assemble yourselves, and come: draw near together, [v]ye abject of the Gentiles: they have no knowledge, that set up the wood of their idol, and pray unto a god, that cannot save them.
21 Tell ye and bring them, and let them take counsel together, who hath declared this from the beginning, or hath told it of old? Have not I the Lord? and there is none other God beside me, a just God, and a Savior: there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and ye shall be saved: all [w]the ends of the earth shall be saved: for I am God, and there is none other.
25 The whole seed of Israel shall be justified, and glory in the Lord.
- Isaiah 45:18 To wit, of men, but chiefly of his Church.
- Isaiah 45:19 As do the false gods, which give uncertain answers.
- Isaiah 45:20 All ye idolaters which though you seem to have never so much worldly dignity, yet in God’s sight you are vile and abject.
- Isaiah 45:22 He calleth the idolaters to repentance, willing them to look unto him with the eye of faith.
- Isaiah 45:23 That is, that the thing which I have promised shall be faithfully performed.
- Isaiah 45:23 The knowledge of God and the true worshipping shall be through all the world, Rom. 14:11; Phil. 2:10, whereby he signifieth that we must not only serve God in heart, but declare the same also by outward profession.
- Isaiah 45:24 Meaning, the faithful shall feel and confess this.
- Isaiah 45:24 All the contemners of God.